Independence Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Hantec Markets Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC) in the Republic of Mauritius. License Number: C114013940 (hereinafter “Hantec”).
- The Prize Draw will take place on 24th April 2021 (“Prize Draw Date”) when three eligible Entrants will be selected at random in a ‘blind’ draw during a live social media event to receive a Prize.
- Entrants must enter the draw during the period from 00:00 on 6th March 2021 to 23:59 on 19th April 2021 (“Entry Period”).
- Three winners will be drawn on the Prize Draw Date in reverse order to win the following:
- Samsung 50” Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (the “First Prize”).
- HP 15” Envy Laptop (the “Second Prize”).
- Huawei Y9 Prime (the “Third Prize”).
- The Prizes and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred. However, if the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
- Images used in marketing materials are not necessarily representative of the actual Prize.
- The Prize includes the arrangements for delivery to the Entrants who win the Prize Draw (the “Winners”).
- The Independence Prize Draw is solely for residents of Ghana.
- The Prize Draw is open to new and existing customers who have entered the competition (the “Entrants”).
- To be eligible, Entrants must hold a live trading account with Hantec Markets and make a new deposit of minimum $250 or equivalent within the Entry Period.
- Entrants must trade a minimum of 2 standard closed lots on their live trading account during the Entry Period.
- Entries to the Prize Draw are limited to one per Client ID.
Eligibility to receive the Prizes
- To be eligible to receive the Prize, the Winners must have met the Entry Eligibility criteria and must accept participation in promotional events linked to the contest. Promotional events may include, but is not limited to, personal information, interviews, photos, use of nicknames, country of origin, etc. (“Promotional Events”)
- In case of refusal by a Winner to participate in Promotional Events, Hantec Markets has the right to disqualify the Winner and award the Prize to another random Entrant.
- Winners must claim their Prize within 7 days of being notified that they have won. After this period has elapsed, the Prize is void.
- The following products will be available to trade; currency pairs, bullion and CFDs.
- The minimum position size per order is 0.01 lot.
- Trades must adhere to our scalping policy https://hmarkets.com/scalping-policy-mu/?country=gh&entity=hmm
- If Hantec Markets suspects that any participant or Entrant has abused/manipulated or attempted to abuse/manipulate the Prize Draw including, but not limited to, re-using deposited funds in multiple accounts or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards Hantec Markets, then Hantec Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that Entrant the Prize received and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions including, but not limited to the Prize Draw Terms with respect to that Entrant
- If Hantec Markets suspects that the Entrant has abused the Prize Draw Terms then Hantec Markets reserves the right to immediately disqualify the Entrant from the Prize Draw without the contest of the Entrant.
- Hantec Markets reserves the right to reject or disqualify any participant or Entrant without explaining the reason. Reasons for disqualification may include, but are not limited to, opening reverse orders with the same currency pairs in different trading accounts at approximately the same time, as well as the usage of failures in the quote flow for achieving guaranteed profit, or any other kinds of unethical trading as deemed by Hantec.
Acceptance of Prize Draw Terms
- By participating in the Prize Draw you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by, the Prize Draw Terms, Hantec Markets Customer Agreement and Hantec Markets Terms and Conditions.
The participant acknowledges that Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and involves a high level of risk and shall always communicate this to said clients. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. The participants shall inform their clients to seek independent advice if necessary.