Hantec Markets Careers
We’re proud to be a diverse, multicultural group – reflecting our international client base and the global forex trading community at large. Check out the job openings below, or send us your CV. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
We invest in hardworking, motivated staff who want to make a difference
We are always looking to recruit motivated and highly skilled people who want to make a difference. We will love to hear from you if you are a financial industry professional with integrity and a commitment to excellence.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a progressive and rapidly growing environment? We are committed to investing in the right people and providing personal and professional development opportunities. If you are interested in an informal and confidential discussion or wish to send your CV, please email [email protected].
Please read our privacy notice for job applicants.
Current Job Openings
Head of Sales – Jordan
Purpose of Role
To effectively plan and implement sales and marketing activities and build relationships in accordance with company targets towards achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Expand Hantec’s presence and brand as a global player in the Foreign Exchange and CFD marketplace in Jordan and the Middle East.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify market opportunities and develop sales growth strategies
- Develop annual sales plan, achieve sales forecasts and provide input to budget
- Prepare periodic reports for the top management including sales strategy, achieved vs projected targets, competitiveness and market trends
- Lead a team of sales professionals and manage their performance
- Assist employees in determining margins and assessing future potential business
- Work closely with marketing dept. in the execution of regional marketing & sales strategies
- Promote ideas and projects to enhance client base and business development in the region
- Set up training courses for prospective clients on the company’s trading platforms
- Provide advice and training courses to develop sales team skills, best work practice and conduct performance evaluation
- Ensure customer satisfaction, knowledge & expertise provide a competitive edge for Hantec
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure they are communicated and implemented within the team
Skills and Profile Requirements
- Knowledge of Financial Services, FX and CFD markets as well as industry trends and the competition
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Driven and motivated to succeed.
- Experience of working within a competitive sales environment and running a sales team.
- An ability to coordinate with all departments within Hantec.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and best practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree and be fluent in English and Arabic with at least 10 years’ experience in financial sales and marketing.