Hantec Markets Careers
We’re proud to be a diverse, multicultural group – reflecting our international client base and the global forex trading community at large. Check out the job openings below, or send us your CV. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
We invest in hardworking, motivated staff who want to make a difference
We are always looking to recruit motivated and highly skilled people who want to make a difference. We will love to hear from you if you are a financial industry professional with integrity and a commitment to excellence.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a progressive and rapidly growing environment? We are committed to investing in the right people and providing personal and professional development opportunities. If you are interested in an informal and confidential discussion or wish to send your CV, please email [email protected].
Please read our privacy notice for job applicants.
Current Job Openings
Head of Sales -Jordan
Purpose of Role
As the Head of Sales – Jordan, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and managing a team of xx reports. You will be accountable for implementing the sales activities across the Middle East and will be responsible for delivering growth in line with the company forecasts and vision.
Reporting into the Regional Managing Director, your role will be to expand our presence across the region as you work to establish Hantec Markets as a global player in the Foreign Exchange and CFD marketplace in Jordan and the Middle East. You will do this by demonstrating your ability to hit deadlines and accede sales targets.
You will be able to build relationships at senior levels and should have bidding and negotiation experience. You will be expected to articulate business and sales strategies, develop opportunities but most importantly work internally to ensure buy-in at all levels.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify areas of growth and market opportunities, and then develop growth strategies to increase penetration within these areas
- Manage and develop the sales team to focus on annual growth and hitting personal and company performance targets
- Prepare weekly reports, and develop periodical reports for senior management including sales strategy, achieved vs projected targets, competitiveness and market trends
- Develop and manage the annual sales plan, and provide budget input
- Work with the Global Marketing Team to develop the annual sales forecast
- Oversee and take responsibility for all sales team documentation within the CRM
- Assist employees in determining margins and assessing future potential business
- Work closely with marketing dept. in the execution of regional marketing & sales strategies
- Promote ideas and projects to enhance client base and business development in the region
- Set up training courses for prospective clients on the company’s trading platforms
- Provide advice and training courses to develop sales team skills, best work practice and conduct performance evaluation
- Ensure customer satisfaction, knowledge & expertise provide a competitive edge for Hantec
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure they are communicated and implemented within the team
Skills and Profile Requirements – MUST HAVE
- Demonstratable knowledge of Financial Services, FX and CFD markets as well as industry trends and the competition
- Held a Head of Sales role for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience of working within a competitive sales environment and running a sales team
- Demonstratable understanding of the sales pipeline and clear articulation of the various onboarding stages in a trading environment, and what’s required to move prospects through it
- Demonstratable motivation to succeed – target and results-driven with an ability to clearly articulate previous results
- Demonstratable communication and management skills
- Demonstrable ability to coordinate with other departments and clear articulation of the outcomes
- Demonstratable phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Demonstratable knowledge of CRM systems and lead handling best practice, with a clear articulation of stages, flags, and lead management
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- An accomplished presenter, confident in front of people with strong interpersonal skills. The ability to think imaginatively and communicate the result
Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree and be fluent in English and Arabic with at least of 10 years’ experience in financial sales and marketing.