Hantec Markets “No Deposit Bonus” Terms and Conditions – Only for clients resident in Chile, Mexico and Colombia.
- The NDB contest starts on 15th January 2023 and ends on 15th February 2023.
- Participants are eligible for the NDB contest at any time during the promotion period.
- Participants of the NDB promotion will receive 30 USD of credit.
- Credits are valid for 1 month from the date of receipt. And the credit will be removed automatically after one month from receiving.
- MT4 Standard account type only (Cent and MT5 accounts are not eligible to participate in the promotion).
- This privilege is for new clients who open a fully approved account between 15th January 2023 and 15th February 2023 only and have never received a NDB privilege before, which is set to 1 person / 1 privilege.
- No minimum lots, there are no conditions for withdrawing profits. If withdrawing bonus funds will end and automatically withdrawn.
- The user can use Expert Advisers for trading.
- Company has the right to void the credit to any user.
- Hantec Markets Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC) in the Republic of Mauritius. License Number: C114013940 (hereinafter the “Company” or “Hantec”).
- The trading bonus scheme (hereinafter the “No Deposit Trading Bonus Offer” or “NDB”) offered by Hantec will be available to Eligible Clients only and is offered in the absolute sole discretion of Hantec, subject to the terms listed hereinafter (known as “Terms and Conditions”).
Conditions of Eligibility
- Subject to, and without prejudice to, the Client Agreement and all other business terms and policies, the NDB is available to Hantec clients who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the offer (“Eligible Clients”) as set out in the sections hereinafter.
- The NDB will be available for offer from 15th January 2023 to clients who open real trading accounts with Hantec, where a Client Agreement is in place between the Eligible Client and Hantec. These clients may be referred to Hantec via specific websites and/or social network sites in the context of certain specific promotions, and/or surveys that Hantec may be running from time to time on such specific websites and/or social network sites.
- Only persons who can form legally binding contracts under the laws applicable in their country of residence may participate in the NDB. Without limiting the foregoing, participation in the NDB is not allowed for persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age in their country of residence.
- Participation of Intermediaries/Related Parties in the NDB is prohibited. If the registration and / or trading data of a participant in the NDB corresponds with the registration and / or trading information, including but not limited to IP address, of another participant in the NDB, Hantec reserves the sole right in its absolute and sole discretion to regard this matching as a reason for immediate disqualification. For the purposes hereof, the term “Intermediaries/Related Parties”, when used in these Terms & Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, shall mean to include any person or entity bearing a relationship with any participant in the NDB, including, without limitation:
- family members, such as brothers, sisters, spouses, ancestors, lineal descendants and collateral descendants.
- person or entity, whom any participant in the NDB, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, or whom, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, is controlled by, or is under common control with any participant in the NDB; for purposes of this definition, the term control (including, with correlative meaning, the terms “controlled by“ and “under common control with”), as used with respect to any participant in the NDB, shall mean the possession, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, of the power to direct or cause the direction of management policies of such person or entity, whether through ownership of voting securities or otherwise.
- Similarly, persons associated in any manner whatsoever with Hantec and/or with the specific websites and/or social network sites on which Hantec may be running from time to time certain specific promotions, contests and/or surveys, in the context of which access to the NDB is offered, are not allowed to participate in the offer.
- Eligible Clients, who meet the criteria set forth herein are able to receive a trading bonus equal to 30 USD. In order to activate and credit the Account with the bonus, all Eligible Clients need to successfully pass Hantec’s standard compliance verification and approval procedure.
- This NDB applies only to new clients of Hantec.
- The NDB promotion is valid only for clients resident in Chile, Mexico and Colombia.
- All Eligible Clients are permitted to hold only one (1) trading account which can enter the NDTCO per one (1) unique IP address. Multiple registrations from the same IP are not permitted nor multiple trading accounts registered with same personal details. Hantec reserves the right to make a sole determination on the whether this has been followed by the client(s).
- The bonus from the NDB applied to the trading accounts of Eligible Clients in accordance with the rules set forth herein, cannot be transferred between other live trading accounts with Hantec.
- Leverage for the NDB trading accounts will be offered as a maximum of 500:1.
- The maximum bonus that can be applied to any trading account is 30 USD, regardless of the size of the Eligible Client’s initial deposit or further deposits.
- Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before any NDB trading bonus is added to the account of an Eligible Client who meets all the criteria set forth herein.
- Any trading account deemed inactive (no trading activity for a period over 90 days) will have the NDB bonus removed
- Hantec Markets reserves the right, at its reasonable and sole discretion:
- to decline registration of any participant in the NDB; and
- to disqualify and remove any relevant trading activity from any participant in the NDB who tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the NDB, or breaches these terms, the Client Agreement and/or any of the Hantec terms and policies set forth on Hantec’s website.
- Under no circumstances shall Hantec Markets be liable for any consequences of any trading bonus cancelation or decline, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by stop out.
- Hantec reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to discontinue the offering of this NDB to any of its clients, without having to explain the reasons.
- Clients may opt-out from the NDB whenever they wish. Please send your request at the following email address: [email protected] and the relevant department will process your request and inform you accordingly.
- Hantec reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the NDB or any aspect of it at any time. Prior notice of such changes will be given to clients and Hantec will post any such changes on its website.
- Any indication or suspicion, in Hantec’s sole discretion, of any form of arbitrage (including but not limited to risk free profiting), abuse (including but not limited to participant’s trading activity patterns that indicate that the participant solely aims to benefit financially from the trading bonus without being genuinely interested in trading in the markets and/or taking market risk), fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage connected to a trading bonus or any other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity, will nullify all previously credited trading bonuses of the Eligible Client’s real trading accounts with Hantec and/or any and all transactions carried and/or profits or losses garnered therein. In these circumstances, Hantec reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close/suspend (either temporarily or permanently) all such Eligible Client’s real trading account(s) with Hantec, cancel all orders and annul all profits of such participant. In these circumstances, Hantec shall not be liable for any consequences of the trading bonus cancelation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by stop out.