Trading financial markets come with a level of risk. That’s why we are proud to be regulated by some of the world’s most respected national financial authorities. You can trust that we operate to the highest ethical standards, and treat your money with care.
Hantec Markets is licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC), Mauritius. As a GBL/Category 1 Investment Dealer (Full Service Dealer, excluding underwriting), pursuant to the Section 29 of the Securities Act 2005, rule 4 of the Securities Rule 2007 and Financial Services Rules 2008. (Licence No: C114013940).
The Financial Services Commission, Mauritius (FSC) is the integrated regulator for the financial services sector. The FSC was established in 2001 and operates within a modern and internationally recognised legal framework which includes the Financial Services Act, the Securities Act and the Insurance Act. The FSC licenses, regulates, monitors and supervises the conduct of business activities in the non-banking financial services sector.
In carrying out its mission, the FSC aims to:
- Promote the development, fairness, efficiency and transparency of financial institutions and capital markets in Mauritius;
- Suppress crime and malpractices so as to provide protection to members of the public investing in non-banking financial products; and
- Ensure the soundness and stability of the financial system in Mauritius.
As a risk based regulator, throughout its work, the FSC prioritises its resources in the areas which pose the biggest threat to its regulatory objectives. Enforcement is one of a number of regulatory tools available to the FSC as part of its preventive approach. The FSC’s approach to the use of its enforcement powers plays an important role in the pursuit of its regulatory objectives.
To find out more, please visit https://www.fscmauritius.org
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK and we are committed to the Hantec Group’s values that developed through three decades of Forex brokerage experience.
At Hantec Markets, strong governance underpins and reinforces a conduct culture that promotes transparency and accountability, which helps us keep the client’s best interests at the heart of all our activities.
Building a strong and lasting relationship with our clients that is based on trust and transparency is at the core of everything we do.
Our Forex Service Pledge
We can proudly offer you:
- Consistent uptime of our MT4 platform, for uninterrupted trading
- An efficient and professional client service whenever and however you need it
- Tight, competitive spreads through multiple global financial institutions, competing for your trades
- Fund protection through the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Access to cutting-edge market intelligence to inform your trading.
Forex and CFD trading carries risk. This risk, however, can be limited by incorporating robust risk management into your trading strategy and routine.
All financial trading carries risk. Those risks, however, should be within your control. Any Broker should be committed to stringent regulation. At Hantec Markets, this is part of our culture.
We are authorised and regulated in Jordan by the Jordanian Securities Commission (JSC). We’re committed to our own code of conduct, developed through two decades of Forex brokerage experience and designed to give you total peace of mind.
Our Forex Service Pledge
Through our regulatory obligations along with our own corporate governance, culture and commitment, Hantec Markets offers you::
- Guaranteed uptime on our MT4 platform for uninterrupted trading.
- An efficient and professional client service whenever and however you need it.
- Tight, competitive spreads through multiple global financial institutions competing for your trades.
- Access to cutting edge market intelligence to inform your trading.